Paradis Golf Challenge 2017
Valid : 03 Jul - 08 Jul '17
A GOLFER'S AND BEACH LOVER'S PARADISE
Paradis is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometers around the Le Morne Peninsula. Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere
|* Departure from Johannesburg including airport taxes|
|Resort / Room Type||Nights||Basis||Price|
|Deluxe Room||5||FB||R27,420||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Tropical Room||5||FB||R28,640||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beachfront Ocean Room||5||FB||R32,560||Show Description||Enquire Now|
When can I go?
Valid for set departure:
28 Aug - 02 Sep '17
What’s included in the package?
- Return economy class flights on Air Mauritius "G" class airfare from Johannesburg or Durban (domestic flights available on request)
- Routing JNB : MRU : JNB or DUR : MRU : DUR
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers seat in coach
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5*Superior Beachcomber Paradis Hotel & Golf Club
- In your choice of room types as per above
- Including breakfast, lunch and dinner (Full Board)
- Escape Beverage Package included for the duration of your stay
- Welcome Cocktail hour on Monday
- Farewell Gala Dinner
- Golf: Two fun days and two competition days
- Free use of the Golf trolleys and golf carts during compeition
- Free practice balls
- Free land and water sports as per the resort
- Entertainment during the day and in the evenings
Are there Bonus deals?
Invite 3 Full Paying Golfers to join you and your accommodation is FREE!
Escape Bevarage Pacakge inclusions:
- Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling water, juices, milkshakes and homeade iced tea.
- Unlimited Phoenix beer
- Unlimited selection of local and imported spirits
- A selection of cocktails
- A selection of im ported wines, served by the glass
- Selection of teas and coffees
Can I add additonal nights?
Yes. Prices per person, per additional night are as follows:
- Jul: Deluxe Room from R3,440; Tropical Room from R3,685; Beachfront Ocean Room from R4,470
- Aug/Sep: Deluxe Room from R3,790; Tropical Room from R4,050; Beachfront Ocean Room from R4,740
The small print...
- Standard terms & conditions apply.
- Drinks are available at the bar/s from 10h00 to 22h30
- The Escape package is interchangeable between Paradis and Dinarobin
- Rates based on 2 Adults sharing.
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuations prior to full payment being received.
- Rates are subject seasonality, airfare increases, and airport tax surcharges.
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking.
Prices correct as 23 November 2016
About Paradis Golf Challenge 2017
A golfer’s and beach lover’s...
Paradis is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometers around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home' seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Why choose Paradis?
- The iconic Le Morne mountain, stands sentinel over the hotel
- Seven kilometres of pristine beach
- Rooms and suites are tucked neatly into the tropical vegetation for privacy
- 18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by
- Four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel, Dinarobin
- With six categories of rooms plus villas, clients are spoilt for choice
- Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the hotels, designed for a home away from home vacation
- Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments
- A resort suited to all ages and stages
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms and suites are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours and the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space, lending an exceptionally tranquil feel and appearance to all options of accommodation.
Rooms : 286
Deluxe rooms (lagoon facing) 40
Deluxe Beachfront rooms (sea facing) 60
Junior Suites 120
Beachfront Junior suites 54
Deluxe suites 4
Senior suites 8
Villas : 13
Paradis Villas 12
(3 bedrooms including 1 children's room and 3 bathrooms)
Presidential Villa 1
(4 bedrooms including 1 children's room and 4 bathrooms)
Fully furnished terrace or balcony
Twin or king-size double beds
Individually controlled air conditioning
International direct-dial telephone
Television with satellite channels
Private bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
Room service from 6:30am to 11:30pm
Check-out 12 noon
Adjacent to Paradis are twelve super luxury Paradis Villas and one Presidential Villa. The entrance to each villa is from a golf course approach and the living areas face out onto a dramatic seascape.
Modern kitchens are available for the preparation of meals. Meals may be ordered from the hotel restaurants or guests may wish to dine at eight top-class venues on the property. At an additional charge, guests may have a meal prepared in their villas by a chef at lunchtime or in the evening.
The Golf Clubhouse and the first tee are a short distance from the villas. Water sports are operated from the boathouse at Paradis. Each villa is provided with a golf cart.