Mauritius Tour Beachcomber MTB Challenge 2018
Valid : 16 May - 20 May '18
MTB MAURITIUS SHANDRANI BEACHCOMBER TOUR
The ultimate MTB experience is a unique stage race for nature and adventure lovers across rarely accessed areas, which is held by Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa. Offering an unparalleled opportunity to experience the mountains, forests, sugar cane and tea plantations, plus clifftops of Mauritius from your saddle.
When can I go?
Valid for set departure: 16 May - 20 May 2018
What’s included in the package?
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from JNB on Air Mauritius
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport - hotel transfers seat in coach
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5* Shandrani Resort & Spa
- In Superior room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, a choice of 4 restaurants for dinner and a selection of drinks (AI)
- One way transfer to start of race at Paradis
- Free land and water sports as per the resort, including unlimited waterskiing
- Entertainment during the day and in the evenings
How do I book for the Race?
Registration is open until 07 May 2018
Can I add additional nights?
Yes, please request this from your consultant.
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print.
- Rates based on 2 persons sharing.
- Rates are subject to the rate of exchange fluctuations prior to full payment being received.
- Rates are subject seasonality, airfare increases, and airport tax surcharges.
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Rates include an Early Booking Discount - Payment is required more than 30 days before departure.
- Standard terms & conditions apply.
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to E class airline availability at time of booking.Air tickets must be ticketed before close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
Prices correct as at 30 January 2018
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room