World Club Rugby 10s Mauritius 2018
Valid : 13 Jun - 18 Jun '18
BEACHCOMBER WORLD CLUB 10'S - THE PARTY IN PARADISE
The 4th edition of World Club 10s is an 8-team, 10-a-side invitational tournament featuring leading professional clubs from around the world.
A unique 8 Team Invitational 10s Tournament featuring some of the best sides in the World from the North and Southern Hemisphere.
The inaugural Tournament was played in Singapore in 2014 and moved to the paradise island of Mauritius in 2016 wherein 2018 it will now be staged for the 3rd consecutive year.
Fans can get closer to the action whilst enjoying the very finest Mauritius hospitality and party atmosphere a few minutes from some of Mauritius world-renowned beaches and clear waters.
The Stadium will have a real party atmosphere with music and entertainment all day including fan-zones featuring food and drink stalls, a music stages and other activities for fans of all ages for a great day out.
When can I go?
Date: 13 June - 18 June 2018
What’s included in the World Club Rugby 10's holiday package?
- Return economy class flights on Air Mauritius
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport - hotel transfers seat in coach (Private transfers for Paradis)
- 5 nights accommodation at 5* Paradis or 4* Mauricia
- In a Standard double room at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Standard deluxe double or twin room at Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values:
- Free land and water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding as per brochure
- Game tickets for all 3 days
- Beach touch - rugby tournament with selected rugby professionals followed by cocktails at Paradis Beachcomber Resort on 14 June
- Souvenir gift
- Mauritius taxes and levies (estimated)
How do I book for matches?
Entrance and bookings for the matches need to be arranged directly with the organisers. We will put you in touch on enquiry.
Can I add additonal nights?
Yes, please request this from your consultant.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding.
- Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in to the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions, as well as airline rulings, apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as 02 February 2018
About World Club Rugby 10s Mauritius 2018
The tournament is being held on the beautiful island of Mauritius and will feature clubs from all the greatest leagues in the world including Super Rugby, The English Premiership and France’s Top 14. The Stadium will have a real party atmosphere with music and entertainment all day including a fanzone just outside featuring food and drink stalls, a music stage and various other activities for fans.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
If you’re looking for a fantastic beach holiday for the whole family, with facilities and activities that cater to your kids, no matter their age – look no further than a Beachcomber Mauritius resort.
The Kids Club Beachcomber at each of our Mauritius resorts is the icing on the cake for a perfect holiday for children and teenagers: a safe place with well-trained staff, where kids can be independent of their parents in the secure environment of the resort. Each kids club has a spacious playground with the latest and most modern equipment. Some resorts have a specially designated dining area in the main restaurant, furnished with tables and chairs to suit children and buffets at the right height for them to help themselves. Entertainment at the kids club of each resort varies and is tailored for two age groups: 3 - 6 years and 7 - 12 years.