Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,900|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Standard room||5||HB||R16,110||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||HB||R19,470||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||HB||R17,220||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||HB||R21,020||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||HB||R21,140||29 Mar - 01 Apr '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||HB||R14,680||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||HB||R17,640||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||HB||R13,940||01 Jun - 31 Jun '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Honeymooners departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,900|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Standard room||5||FB||R14,790||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||FB||R17,710||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||FB||R13,560||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||FB||R16,140||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||FB||R12,920||01 Jun - 22 Jun '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||7||FB||R15,240||01 Jun - 22 Jun '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
What's included in your Mauritius holiday package to Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Rates are based on per person sharing - 20% Discount included, based on a 60-day advance purchase (applicable for travel between 01 Feb - 22 Mar '18)
- Return economy class flights from JNB to Mauritius as per below
- Routeing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of approx R3,900
- Return Island airport/hotel, seat in coach transfers
- Accommodation at the 4* Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a standard room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board), honeymoon package includes lunch (Full Board)
- OR upgrade to the fabulous All-Inclusive from R590 per person based on a 60-day advance purchase or from R670 per person based on a 30-day advance purchase and R515 for honeymooners
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam @ most hotels
- Land & water sports as per resort
- Evening entertainment as per resort
Mauritius special honeymoon offers as per above pricing include:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package price
- Complimentary honeymoon lunch for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Honeymoon gifts include
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Fresh fruits in room on arrival
- Complimentary lunch
- A T-shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
- Discount on spa treatments
PLUS! Great savings available exclusively to Beachcomber guests who book an all-inclusive package: Look forward to savings available via the new "Le Passport" mobile app. Save 10-15% at up to 175 shops, restaurants and on leisure activities. Enquire on check-in for more information.
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print:
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
30% land discount included in honeymoon packages
10-20% discount on selected excursions
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to E class airline availability at time of booking.
Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices correct as at 05 January 2018
About Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Sun-soaked tropical paradise in the heart of Grand Bay . . .
Mauricia is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Mauricia blends high-quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health and fitness. Mauricia exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimise the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
Why choose Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Comfort, simplicity and conviviality best define the resort
- Island setting in the heart of Grand Bay
- Garden-facing apartments in a unique environment at The Village
- Spacious grounds with two swimming pools right on the beach
- Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks interchangeable with Canonnier hotel close by
- The glass-fronted kitchen of the main restaurant brings live cooking to you. The à la carte restaurant specialises in seafood
- Rooms are tastefully furnished in pale shades sparked with bright wall décor and cushions
- Moroccan-styled Wellness Centre staffed by
- professional therapists
- Private nightclub called La Rhumerie
Last updated on 05 January 2018
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Kids Club at Mauricia Resort & Spa
Reserved for kids aged 3 to 12, Mauricia's kid's club is housed in a cosy venue located a few metres away from the beach.
The hotel has sought to bring back to life some elements of Mauritian lifestyle from the past. The kids club has a spacious terrace fitted with miniature rattan armchairs and loungers. The indoors recreate the atmosphere of traditional elementary Mauritian classrooms from a bygone era. Made-to-measure desks are allocated to each child and feature a lid which can be lifted to store their drawings and personal belongings.
The caring and attentive personnel are committed to the children's well-being at all times during their holiday in Mauritius.
Accommodation 236 rooms and 1 villa
Bright, summery colours, floral accents, swathes of white and accents of wood, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is everything quality beach accommodation should be. Standard and Superior rooms all face towards the sea while some, which are located closer to the beach, are classified as Bay View Standard and Superior rooms. All Superior rooms have small, semi-private gardens. The Apartments are garden facing and are located away from the main hotel. The most opulent space of all are the two private villas, each with its own garden and pool – for those looking to take their holiday to new heights.
105 Standard rooms (32 m2)
Standard room capacity: 2 adults + 1 child under 6 years old
Rooms are located on the first and second floors of the accommodation wings, to the rear of the public areas, and have showers only, balcony and LCD Television.
33 Standard Bayview rooms (32 m2)
Standard room capacity: 2 adults + 1 child OR 3 adults
Rooms are found on the first and second floors of the accommodation wings located closest to the bay. The bathroom offers a shower only, balcony - LCD Television.
33 Superior rooms (38 m2)
Superior room capacity: 2 adults + 1 child OR 3 adults
Rooms are found on the ground floor of the accommodation wings located to the rear of the public areas. Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet, terrace and private garden - LCD Television.
18 Superior Bayview rooms (38 m2)
Superior Bayview room capacity: 2 adults + 1 child OR 3 adults
Rooms are found on the ground floor of the accommodation wings located closest to the bay. Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet, terrace and private garden, LCD Television.
28 Garden facing apartments (70 m2)
Garden facing apartment capacity: 2 adults + 3 children OR 3 adults + 2 children OR 4 adults + 1 child
Apartments consist of two bedrooms and two bathrooms and are located in the gardens of the resort. Master bedroom with a bathroom featuring bath, shower and toilet.Second bedroom with 2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom with shower and toilet, terrace or balcony, private garden, LCD Television.
1 Loft (70 m2)
Loft capacity: 2 adults + 3 children OR 3 adults + 2 children OR 4 adults + 1 child
The loft is located in the main building and overlooks the pool and bay beyond. Bedrooms are on separate levels with en-suite bathrooms offering showers only. Main bedroom with bathroom with shower and toilet, second bedroom with 2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom with shower and toilet, LCD Television.
3 Suites (75 m2)
Suite capacity: 2 adults
Perfect for Honeymooners! The suites are located on the top floor and offer a bedroom with en-suite bathroom plus a separate lounge. Outdoor amenities include a deck with sun loungers, outdoor shower and plunge pool. 1 bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, shower and separate toilet, lounge, LCD Television, coffee machine, terrace with outdoor shower and private pool
1 Villa (160 m2)
Villa capacity: 2 adults + 3 children OR 3 adults + 2 children OR 4 adults + 1 child
The villas consist of two bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom facilities. A lounge separates the bedrooms and a patio area leads off the lounge into a private garden with splash pool. Master bedroom with bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet, second bedroom with 2 beds, bathroom with shower and separate toilet, living room, LCD Television, coffee machine, terrace, garden and private pool
- Terrace or balcony
- Double bed
- Private bathroom with bath, shower, basin(s), toilet (standard rooms have shower only)
- Television with satellite channels
- Television in each room in Garden Facing Apartment showing different channels
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities in each room
Dining & Bars
Mauricia is geared for outdoor dining. Whether you’re in the mood for local or international cuisine, this hotel specialises in both.
The Baywatch Bar sits at the edge of the main pool, opposite the restaurants. It is located close to La Rhumerie, the hotel's in-house discotheque. As its name suggests, it also faces onto the bay where many pleasure boats are moored. Guests can have a quiet drink looking at the view. It is a great spot to make new friends and socialize during their holiday in Mauritius. Open till late, the bar is also a nice place to enjoy the hotel's live entertainment at night.
Open daily from 9am - 10pm
Sandwiches from 10am to 4pm
Pancakes from 4pm to 6pm
The main restaurant of Mauricia is more than a dining room; it’s an experience, designed to resemble the deck of a boat, with modern, live cooking areas so you get front row seats to watch skilled chefs preparing fresh, delectable meals in front of you. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
Opens every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: 07:30am to 10:00am
Buffet Lunch: 12:30pm to 02:30pm
Buffet Dinner: 06:30pm to 09:30pm
A beach resort is incomplete without an elegant seafood restaurant that showcases the best sea fare the island has to offer. Look no further than Le Nautic. Bursting with all kinds of fresh fish and seafood, caught not far from where you’ll sit down to eat dinner – it doesn’t get fresher than this. Specific courses are at an additional cost whereas dishes with no supplement mentioned are included in the half board or all inclusive package.
Opens 6 days a week.
Lunch: 12:30pm to 02:30pm - A la Carte
Dinner: 07:30pm to 09:30pm
Dress code: While the dress is casual during the day, evenings call for smart casual dress. Gentlemen are permitted to wear smarter shorts to dinner at Mauricia and Canonnier's buffet restaurants and trousers for dining at Le Nautic.
All Inclusive Packages: Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria can purchase the Beachcomber All Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay
Half board and All-Inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Entertainment & Sports
Beachcomber offers a wide choice of entertainment. The dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures there is always something of interest happening at the hotel. Every guest is free to take part, whether actively or as a spectator.
Resident band every night
Theme evening shows
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa Sports Centre
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its friendly vibe and a wide range of accommodation suited to most budgets. The sports centre is the perfect addition for active holidays for any couple, group or family. Located only steps away from the wellness centre, this dedicated area is a real hub of health and fitness. Body shape, circuit training and power plate are just a few of the activities* available at the sports centre. Professional trainers and supervisors are available to guide guests through the activities and services offered on site.
The on-site Pro-shop sells a wide range of tennis equipment, accessories and sportswear to make sure you have all you need for your match or lessons at the academy! After a good workout, guests will enjoy relaxing in the sauna or hammam, to soothe their muscles or simply take some time out.
- Cardio training
To complement its trendy and modern accommodation, Le Mauricia offers a fantastic choice of land and water activities. Guests of all ages will enjoy the casual atmosphere for fun, action-packed holidays.
To make the most of the outdoors, guests can choose from a set of tennis or a volleyball or bocce ball match with friends or family. For the more experienced tennis players, a match against one of the professional coaches could be a fun challenge!
- Tennis* (Tennis balls are for the client's expense)
- Table tennis
Mauricia Beachcomber is set in a convenient location, overlooking Grand Baie, one of the most scenic bays on the island. Set on the beach, a few steps away from the common areas, guests will discover the boathouse and find an extensive range of activities for enthusiasts and beginners.
All activities are supervised by experienced instructors. The Mauricia Beachcomber is located just next to the Grand Baie Yacht Club and offers one of the best sailing sites on the island. Its calm waters are very pleasant for a relaxing day cruise on a catamaran, where guests will also enjoy all-day refreshments and a delicious lunch onboard.
- Glass bottom boat
- Aqua aerobics
- Stand Up Paddling
Optional Activities (Private classes and certain activities are available at an additional cost)
Deep-sea fishing booked through off-site operator
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs. Now even more consumers can become Beachcomber guests.
Add the All-Inclusive package at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa from R590 (60-day advance purchase) or R670 per person per night (30-day advance purchase) and R515 for honeymooners, and look forward to:
- Full American buffet breakfast
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Choice of restaurants for dinner
- Unlimited selected house wine and drinks, per selection, during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks from the bar list between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, cocktails, house wine, local spirits as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Minibar (replenished once a day)
Clients will be entitled to the "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
Packages are purchased up to 60 days in advance and rates apply to all adults and children travelling together for the entire stay. Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times. Inclusions may vary by resort, so check the availability of the optional inclusions in order to get full value for money.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES: Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria can purchase the Beachcomber All Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay. The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria resorts.