Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,700|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Standard||5||HB||R14,290||15 Aug - 28 Sep '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||HB||R17,340||15 Aug - 28 Sep '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||5||HB||R15,950||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||HB||R19,740||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Honeymooners departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,700|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Standard||5||FB||R13,190||15 Aug - 28 Sep '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||5||FB||R14,790||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||FB||R17,990||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
What's included in your Mauritius holiday package to Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Rates are based on per person sharing and a 30-day advance purchase applies
- Return economy class flights from JNB to Mauritius as per below
- Aug -Sept: Return Air Mauritius Smart airfare ex JNB
- Routeing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of approx R3,700
- Return Island airport/hotel, seat in coach transfers
- Accommodation at the 4* Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a standard room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board)
- Or upgrade to the fabulous All-Inclusive @ R540
- Honeymoon package includes complimentary lunch daily (Full Board)
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam @ most hotels
- Land & water sports as per resort
- Evening entertainment as per resort
Mauritius special honeymoon offers as per above pricing include:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package price
- Complimentary honeymoon lunch for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Honeymoon gifts include
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- fresh fruits in room on arrival
- A T- shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
Add the all-inclusive package at Beachcomber Mauricia @ R540 per person per night (R470 for honeymooners) and look forward to:
- Full American buffet breakfast
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Choice of restaurants for dinner
- Unlimited selected house wine and drinks, per selection, during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks from the bar list between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, cocktails, house wine, local spirits as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
The "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" is fully interchangeable between Mauricia Canonnier and Victoria hotels
Clients will be entitled to the "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
PLUS! Great savings available exclusively to Beachcomber guests who book an all-inclusive package: Look forward to savings available via the new "Le Passport" mobile app. Save 10-15% at up to 175 shops, restaurants and on leisure activities. Enquire on check-in for more information.
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print:
- Book and pay 30 days prior to departure to qualify for Early Bird Discount which is included in the rate
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
15% discount on spa treatments at specified times
10% - 20% discount for "Past and Present" or "Wild Colours" excursion/s. Seat-in-coach on specified days and subject to minimum number of passengers
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to E class airline availability at time of booking.
Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
Prices correct as 27 June 2017
About Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Sun-soaked tropical paradise...
Le Mauricia is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Le Mauricia blends high quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health and fitness. Le Mauricia exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimize the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
Why choose Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Comfort, simplicity and conviviality best define the resort
- Island setting in the heart of Grand Bay
- Garden-facing apartments in a unique environment at The Village
- Spacious grounds with two swimming pools right on the beach
- Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks interchangeable with Canonnier hotel close by
- The glass-fronted kitchen of the main restaurant brings live cooking to you. The à la carte restaurant specialises in seafood
- Rooms are tastefully furnished in pale shades sparked with bright wall décor and cushions
- Moroccan-styled Wellness Centre staffed by
- professional therapists
- Private night club called La Rhumerie
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Bright, summery colours, floral accents, swathes of white and accents of wood, Mauricia Hotel is everything quality beach accommodation should be. Standard and Superior rooms all face the bay, and Superior rooms have small, semi-private gardens. All apartments are garden facing and are located away from the main hotel. The most opulent space of all is the private villa, the only one at Mauricia, with its own garden and pool – for those looking to take their holiday to new heights.
Mini bar (replenished once a day)
The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia and Canonnier Hotels.
Standard rooms 143
Superior rooms 60
Garden facing Apartments 28
- Terrace or balcony
- Double bed Private bathroom with bath, shower, basin(s), toilet (standard rooms have shower only)
- Television with satellite channels
- Television in each room in garden facing apartment showing different channels
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities in each room
- Room service from 7am to 6.30pm Electricity 220 volt
Dining & Bars
Mauricia is geared for outdoor dining. Whether you’re in the mood for local or international cuisine, this hotel specialises in both.
Bay Watch bar
The Mediterranean-style bar is the main bar of the hotel, with its own private beach area. Snacks and pancakes are served at certain times in the afternoon.
The main restaurant of Mauricia is more than a dining room; it’s an experience, designed to resemble the deck of a boat, with modern, live cooking areas so you get front row seats to watch skilled chefs preparing fresh, delectable meals in front of you. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
A beach resort is incomplete without an elegant seafood restaurant that showcases the best sea fare the island has to offer. Look no further than Le Nautic. Bursting with all kinds of fresh fish and seafood, caught not far from where you’ll sit down to eat dinner – it doesn’t get fresher than this. Specific courses are at an additional cost whereas dishes with no supplement mentioned are included in the half board or all inclusive package.
Evening - Fashionably casual. Men are permitted to wear smarter shorts at the restaurants in the evenings.
Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Entertainment & Sports
Beachcomber offers a wide choice of entertainment. The dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures there is always something of interest happening at the hotel. Every guest is free to take part, whether actively or as a spectator.
Resident band every night
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa Sports Centre
There is no need to interrupt your fitness regime when staying at any of the hotels in the Beachcomber group.
The sports centre is the perfect addition for active holidays for any couple, group or family. Located only steps away from the wellness centre, this dedicated area is a real hub of health and fitness. Body shape, circuit training and power plate are just a few of the activities* available at the sports centre. Professional trainers and supervisors are available to guide guests through the activities and services offered on site.
The Sports Centre is modern and spacious. Get your heart rate going in the cardio and fitness room and retreat to the hamman after your work-out to relax in the warm environment. Or head for the sauna to cleanse your pores and rejuvenate your skin. For tennis enthusiasts there is a HEAD Pro-shop where you can enlist the assistance of a coach to improve your game.
The on-site Pro-shop sells a wide range of tennis equipment, accessories and sportswear to make sure you have all you need for your match or lessons at the academy! After a good work out, guests will enjoy relaxing in the sauna or hammam, to soothe their muscles or simply take some time out
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Circuit training
- Aqua gym
- Body shape
To complement its trendy and modern accommodation, Mauricia offers a fantastic choice of land and water activities. Guests of all ages will enjoy the casual atmosphere for fun, action-packed holidays.
To make the most of the outdoors, guests can choose from a set of tennis, or a volley ball or bocciball match with friends or family. For the more experienced tennis players, a match against one of the professional coaches could be a fun challenge!
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Volley ball
- Mountain bikes
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mauricia is set in a convenient location, overlooking Grand Baie, one of the most scenic bays on the island. Set on the beach, a few steps away from the common areas, guests will discover the boathouse and find an extensive range of activities* for enthusiasts and beginners. Water skiing, sailing and scuba diving, amongst others, are all available for guests of all ages and levels to enjoy the warm waters of the north coast of the island.
All activities are supervised by experienced instructors. Mauricia is located just next to the Grand Baie Yacht Club and offers one of the best sailing sites on the island. Its calm waters are very pleasant for a relaxing day cruise on a catamaran, where guests will also enjoy all-day refreshments and a delicious lunch onboard.
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Stand-Up Paddle
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement
N.B. All sports are free of charge except: mountain biking, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, tennis balls, power plate.
Travel Smart Program