Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,900|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Deluxe 2nd floor||5||HB||R18,790||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe 2nd floor||7||HB||R23,540||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior 1st floor||7||HB||R25,380||09 Dec - 13 Dec '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior 1st floor||5||HB||R18,160||29 Jan - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior 1st floor||7||HB||R22,280||29 Jan - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
What's included in your Mauritius holiday package to Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from JNB to Mauritius as per below
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of approx R3,900
- Return Island airport/hotel island seat in coach transfers
- Accommodation at the 4*Superior Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Deluxe 2nd floor room or Superior room, depending on package chosen
- Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board)
- Honeymoon Package includes complimentary lunch (Full Board)
- OR upgrade to the fabulous all-inclusive from R682 per person
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam @ most hotels
- Evening Entertainment as per Resort
- Land & Watersports as per Resort including water skiing
Mauritius special Honeymoon offer includes
- Honeymoon discount on the accommodation included in rates
- Complimentary honeymoon lunch for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Honeymoon gifts include
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Fresh fruits in room on arrival
- Complimentary lunch
- A T- shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
- Discount on spa treatments
PLUS! Great savings available exclusively to Beachcomber guests who book an all-inclusive package: Look forward to savings available via the new "Le Passport" mobile app. Save 10-15% at up to 175 shops, restaurants and on leisure activities. Enquire on check-in for more information.
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
30% land discount included in honeymoon packages
10-20% discount on selected excursions
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to E class airline availability at time of booking.
Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- VICTORIA - NEW ADULTS-ONLY-WING
We are pleased to announce that Beachcomber Victoria now offers an adults-only option with its new 'Victoria for Two' wing. This new adults-only area with its own bar, pool with swim-up rooms, secluded beach and Steak House restaurant is separate to the main Victoria property.
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions excepted
Prices correct as at 20 September 2017
About Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets...
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There's no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Why choose Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
Renowned for its spacious accommodation in a wide range of categories
Family accommodation in apartments is a big attraction
More or less midway between Grand Bay and Port Louis for shopping
Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks
Mini club with excellent children's facilities and entertainment and teen programme during the school holidays
A first choice for the group and incentive market
Excellent snorkelling in the marine park close in
shore, plus a 1,4-kilometre stretch of beach
Three restaurants provide a choice of atmosphere and menu
Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Victoria, they’re mesmerising. This hotel has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with three restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The clever use of colour in Victoria’s rooms almost achieves a sensation that you’ve never left the beach. With shades of sunset beige, sea blue and sandy white, the interiors of this resort reflect the beautiful exteriors for which Mauritius is famous.
Rooms : 254
Superior Rooms 154
Deluxe Rooms 76
Junior Suites 6
Family Apartments 15
Senior Suites 2
Executive Suite 1
- Balcony or terrace
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Television with satellite channels
- En suite bath, shower, basins and separate toilet
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Twin or king-size double beds
Room service from 7am to 11pm
Electricity 220 volt
Check-out 12 noon
Dining & Bars
Le Corail Bleu
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position, Le Corail Bleu is furnished with chic, glass-top tables. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
This is the main restaurant of Le Victoria and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere.
Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience. Children will feel very grown-up in their own area of the restaurant, which has been appropriately furnished and decorated. Meals are prepared according to their tastes. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth watering fresh catches of the day, hand picked by you at the restaurant’s very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Guests at Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectably Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pastas, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it’s the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It’s probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Evening - Smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m. (as from 16 years old)
Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Le Victoria offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages.
The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located at the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body shape
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria's lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling.
The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre.
There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
Victoria is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors.
Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, volley ball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Tennis volley
- Volley ball
- Mountain bikes
Add the All-Inclusive package at Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa from R682 per person per night and look forward to:
- Full American breakfast
- Choice of two restaurants for lunch
- Choice of three restaurants for dinner
- Unlimited selected bottled wines and drinks per selection, during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks from the bar list between 10h00 and 23h30, including a selection of imported alcohol brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 17h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
- A selection of items from beach service from 10h00 to 17h30
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Selected mini bar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer - replenished once a day)
- Picnic baskets
Clients will be entitled to the "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.