Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,900|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R48,590||29 Jan - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||HB||R64,610||29 Jan - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from JNB to Mauritius as per below
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of R3,900
- Return Island airport/hotel private transfers
- Accommodation at the 5*Exclusive Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury
- In a Junior Suite or Luxury room
- Breakfast and Dinner daily (Half Board), honeymoon package includes lunch (Full Board)
- Land & Watersports as per resort including water skiing
Mauritius special Honeymoon offer includes
- Honeymoon discount on the accommodation included in rates
- Complimentary honeymoon lunch for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Honeymoon gifts include
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Fresh fruits in room on arrival
- Complimentary lunch
- A T- shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
- Discount on spa treatments
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print:
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
30% land discount included in honeymoon packages
10-20% discount on selected excursions
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to E class airline availability at time of booking.
Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Standard terms & conditions apply
Prices correct as at 20 September 2017
About Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury
Where every guest is royalty...
The Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is undeniably the finest hotel in the Indian Ocean – this hotel is an exclusive private residence that’s truly a world apart. Its loyal and discerning clientele return year after year to immerse themselves in the understated lavishness of this tropical haven. The hotel has hosted royals, political leaders, movie stars and sports stars who have enjoyed the privacy of its quiet beach, restaurants serving only the finest food and wines, and above all, the privilege of anonymity. Mid-October 2014 sees the arrival of a brand new era at Royal Palm Mauritius. After five months of extensive renovations Royal Palm emerges refreshed and rejuvenated cleverly mixing modern textures, shapes and materials with classically drawn lines ensuring the finishing product is, above all else, comfortable and welcoming. The Royal Palm brand promises to deliver to it’s guests more than just a holiday but rather a collection of meaningful experiences which stir the senses. All staff members are dedicated to creating an oasis of comfort and pleasure and the staff intuitively know that what makes Royal Palm different is the refinement and elegance with which we open our boutique hotel as your home-away-from-home.
Why choose Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury?
- A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World portfolio
- Recognised as the most exclusive hotel in the Indian Ocean with only 69 suites for optimum privacy, exclusivity and unrivalled attention to detail
- A high staff-to-guest ratio guarantees superb, tailor-made service
- Situated on a prime beach location near the village of Grand Bay
- Different categories of accommodation in a range of suites
- Elegant interiors feature refined, fresh shades, luxurious décor with unique accents per suite ensuring no two suites are alike
- Three restaurants serve memorable dishes for discerning palates
- In-suite dining for breakfast and dinner included in half-board rate
- Three swimming pools set in different locations including a quieter, haven-pool reserved for adults only
- The Spa by Clarins is recognised by Leading Spas of the World
- The children's mini club is different from any other, housed in a traditional Creole house with a shallow splash pool
- Chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce and helicopter services are available
The Personal Touch
This luxury hotel attracts a unique clientele who expect the utmost in quality and service. With a staff ratio of three professional staff members per suite, excellent yet discreet service is guaranteed.
Further personalised service offers guests the choice of dining in-suite for either breakfast or dinner. A tray charge is not levied for room service orders and dinner is served with the requested intervals between courses.
Even on the beach, staff attends to your comfort by positioning your lounger just where you want it, and replacing your beach towel each time you return from a swim.
You can choose to arrive at Royal Palm in one of the fleet of BMWs; a luxury 4-wheel drive vehicle is also available. But the ultimate is to make the journey from the airport by helicopter and enjoy the magnificent view en-route. Landing is permitted until 3pm each afternoon to protect the peaceful ambience of the hotel.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Accommodation at Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is exclusively in spacious and opulent suites a short stroll from the pristine beach. Impeccably decorated with precious wood, detailed lighting and hand selected ornaments, the suites exude a stately ambience of pure luxury and sophistication.
Rooms : 69
Junior suites 27
Tropical suites 4
Palm suites 7
Ocean suites 15
Garden suites 3
Penthouse suite 1
Senior suites 8
Presidential suites 3
Royal suite 1
- Furnished terrace or balcony
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bathroom and open dressing area with separate bath, shower, double basins and separate toilet
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Satellite television
- No tray charge for breakfast served in suites
- Free WIFI coverage
24-hour room service
Electricity 220 volt
Dining & Bars
Le Bar Plage
Resembling a desert island oasis, the bar is located at the edge of the beach on a wooden deck under the cool shade of a large Badamier tree. Light and classic lunch dishes are served daily. Satisfy your appetite without compromising your view of the beach.
A romantic terrace restaurant that overlooks the magical indigo hues of the sea, La Goèlette offers a choice of gourmet dishes, prepared with flair by world-class chefs. Half board guests receive a credit each evening towards the courses, which are selected.
Descend a staircase to this restaurant, almost level with the enchanting moonlit sea – La Brezza will transport diners to the coast of the Mediterranean while dining on sumptuous Italian fare. Open for dinner.
The Captain's Table
Small and understated, yet highly exclusive and elegant, this is the ideal place for those intimate, private dinners.
A word on Michel De Matteis
The Royal Palm's executive chef
Since his arrival in November 2003, French starred-chef, Michel de Matteis, has lent his exceptional savoir-faire to the Royal Palm, leading gastronomic hotel in the Indian Ocean. Awarded the Meilleur ouvrier de France prize in 1991 and winner of the Pierre Taittinger culinary prize (beating 450 competitors), Michel's career began at the Royal Monceau kitchens in Paris and has gained most of his experience in Parisian restaurants. He worked chez Taillèvent before joining the Saint James Club Hotel and then moving on to La Tour d'Argent as deputy chef. Then it was onto Hôtel du Château de Divonne, and 5 years as chef de cuisine at the Mirabeau Hotel's La Coupole (1 Michelin star), in Monaco. His preference is for subtle flavours and his culinary repertoire can now be enjoyed at the Royal Palm's three restaurants, La Goélette, La Brezza and Le Bar Plage.
While dress is casual during the day, evenings call for elegant evening dress, with collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes for gentlemen.
Entertainment & Sports
Entertainment and Sports
Light evening entertainment provides the perfect opportunity to relax in style. Enjoy an evening at the piano bar. The atmosphere is one of refined elegance in a tropical setting, ideal for individuals who seek relaxation and luxury
Opening hours: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is known for its all round excellence and the sports facilities make no exception. Located at the heart of the hotel's gardens, the modern and spacious sports centre offers the latest equipment whilst a team of professional trainers and supervisors ensure safety and offer classes for the activity* of your choice from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Close to the spa and tennis courts, this area is a unique haven of well-being for guests looking to keep fit during their holidays in Mauritius. After a good workout guests will be able to relax in the hammam, also located within the sports centre.
- Power plate
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Fitness centre
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
On a sheltered stretch of beach of the north west coast, protected from the trade winds, the Royal Palm benefits from an ideal location to make the most of an array of water sports.*
Close to the hotel's main pool and public areas, the boathouse is easy to access for all guests. Enthusiasts and amateurs of all ages will be able to practice the water sport of their choice in one of the island's finest lagoons. All activities offered at the boathouse are supervised by experienced instructors.
THE ROYAL PRINCESS
The Royal Princess blends the utmost in cruising indulgence with the distinctive sophistication and flawless service of the Royal Palm. This crewed luxury yacht is designed to deliver excellent, all-round performance while offering comfortable living and unrivalled style worthy of our discerning guests.
Be it for a day charter to the northern islets, a sundowner cruise along the west coast or an overnight trip, enjoy the flexibilityand exclusivity of tailoring your experience to your own inclination. A unique chance for sea enthusiasts to cast off for anastounding sailing adventure, gliding away through the clear blue waters around Mauritius.
- Boat House
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Private boats excursions
Set on the beautiful north coast, the Royal Palm enjoys a natural setting for guests to make the most of outdoor activities. The hotel offers a choice of land sports for all ages and levels.
Guided by the team of professionals, guests will make the most of the sports facilities and services. More experienced tennis players can enjoy a challenging match with one of the professional coaches, whilst beginners will benefit from group or individual lessons. An exclusive squash court and brand new bocciball court offer first class areas for guests to practice their favorite sports.
- Table tennis
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement