Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,900|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R24,410||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||HB||R30,830||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R26,520||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||HB||R33,800||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||HB||R32,500||29 Mar - 01 Apr '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R20,860||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||HB||R26,040||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||HB||R20,120||01 Jun - 22 Jun '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Honeymooners departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,900|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Junior Suite||5||FB||R22,080||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB||R27,660||01 Feb - 22 Mar '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||FB||R19,010||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB||R23,520||01 May - 31 May '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||5||FB||R18,370||01 Jun - 22 Jun '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB||R22,610||01 Jun - 22 Jun '18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
What is included in your holiday package?
- Rates based on per person sharing - 20% Discount included, based on a 60-day advance purchase
- Return economy class flights from JNB to Mauritius as per below
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of R3,900
- Return Island airport/hotel island private transfers
- Accommodation at the 5*Superior Beachcomber Trou Aux Biches
- In a Junior Suite
- Breakfast and Dinner daily (Half Board), honeymooners enjoy a complimentary Lunch (Full Board)
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam @ most hotels
- Evening Entertainment as per Resort
- Land & Watersports as per Resort
Mauritius special Honeymoon offer includes
- Honeymoon discount included in rates
- Complimentary 2-course lunch
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Fresh fruits in room on arrival
- A T-shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
TAB BABY CORNER:
Trou aux Biches’ Kids Club Beachcomber now welcomes small kids (12 months to 3 years) as per the below conditions:
- Time this service is available: 13h00 to 16h00 from Monday to Friday
- Registration should be filed at the Kids Club Beachcomber
- Booking for each child is required 24 hours in advance
- Activities will depend on the number of toddlers and age range registered
- All kids/baby necessities should be provided to the child carer (nappies, food and drinks, etc.) by the parents
- The child carer reserves the right to accept or refuse admission of child in the case of the toddler being ill
- There is no charge for this service
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
30% land discount included in honeymoon packages
10-20% discount on selected excursions
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to E class airline availability at time of booking.
Air tickets must be ticketed before the closing of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices correct as at 05 January 2018
About Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
The birth of a new era in Mauritian paradise getaways...
Beachcomber considers it a primary priority to keep re-investing in all our properties whenever necessary and Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is no exception.
The famed property underwent a billion Rand revamp in 2010 – the biggest resort development in Mauritius to date.
Located on one of the finest resort sites on the island, the hotel unfolds its magnificent suites and villas along two kilometres of beach and reaches back another 300 metres into lush, tropical greenery.
In keeping with global principles of environmental preservation, Beachcomber ensured that the ancient trees dotted around the area were preserved. Known for its year-round fabulous weather, the location of Trou aux Biches makes it a highly coveted Mauritian resort.
Natural colours and fabrics have been specially selected in the décor to preserve that authentic island style - a trademark of this hotel. A staggering 100 swimming pools, some of them private, make this hotel the first choice for the well travelled, with world-class service, spectacular sunsets and a relaxed atmosphere to complete the experience.
Why choose Trou aux Biches?
- Located near Grand Bay on a legendary stretch of beach
- Completely rebuilt in the traditional island style that made it famous
- Villas and Beachfront suites with private swimming pools
- Junior, Family and Tropical Junior suites built in crescents with a swimming pool area at the centre of each crescent
- Most suites and all villas have an outdoor shower
- Six restaurants, each with a different atmosphere and style of menu
- Top of the bill for weddings and honeymoons
- Spa with 20 cabins built in a private tropical setting
- Top-quality facilities for groups with a modern conference centre
- A leading eco-friendly resort
Last updated 05 January 2018
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Kids Club at Trou Aux Biches
Open to children aged 3 to 12, the spacious kids club at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber has all parents could want for their children.
Located near the hotels' reception area, the modern facility embraces the hotel's signature style with a neutral colour palette set off with a thatched roof. Coconut trees are planted here and there to enhance a tropical vibe.
The grounds are attractive to children with an area dedicated for quiet afternoon naps, a kitchen and exclusive restaurant with its buffet area specially designed to suit children's preferences.
Outdoor activities are encouraged with a range of games and interests. Children may also relax in custom-designed rattan armchairs set beneath stylish umbrellas.
The kids club even has its private pool surrounded by a large wooden deck.
In this magical setting, the activity programme planned by the charming personnel changes every day. It features activities for children aged 3 to 7 and children aged 8 to 12.
Accommodation: 306 suites and 27 Villas
The ingenious design of this resort is in its layout, created so that suites do not look into one another, for maximum peace and privacy. Interiors reflect authentic island style, with natural colours and wood finishes creating a light, soul-restoring atmosphere in every room. For every kind of guest, there is the perfect room for you.
90 Junior Suites (as from 63 m2)
Junior Suite capacity: Junior Suite: 2 adults + 1 baby of less than 2 years
Measuring 63 square metres, the Junior suites are located mid-way from the beach, on the upper floor, and are comprised of an open plan bedroom and sitting area together with en-suite bathroom
110 Tropical Junior Suites (as from 70 m2)
Tropical Junior Suite capacity: 2 adults + 1 child + 1 baby (less than 2 years old)
Measuring 70 square metres, these suites are located mid-way from the beach and are comprised of an open plan bedroom and sitting area together with en-suite bathroom of which the highlight is a private courtyard featuring an outdoor shower. Located on either the ground floor or mid-level floor.
Golf Suites on request (70 m2) includes 1 daily green fee per adult and 1 daily golf cart per adult. As from 6th night, guest will benefit from a free one-hour massage
40 Family Suites (as from 94 m2)
Family Suite capacity: 2 adults + 3 children
Measuring 94 square metres and located mid-way from the beach, these suites comprise two separate bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom facilities. A sitting area features in the parent's bedroom with views out onto the lush tropical gardens.
44 Beachfront Suites with pool(as from 102 m2- including terrace and pool)
Beachfront Suite with pool: 2 adults + 1 child + 1 baby
Measuring 102 square metres in total, these suites are located on the ground floor and comprise a bedroom with sitting area and outside semi-private terrace area with pool. An outside shower in a private courtyard is a highlight of the large bathroom area.
22 Beachfront Senior Suites with pool(as from 163 m2 - including terrace and pool)
Beachfront Senior Suite with pool: 2 adults + 1 child + 1 baby
Measuring 163 square metres, these suites are located on the first floor and comprise a bedroom with separate lounge area and an outside semi-private terrace area with pool. A highlight of the large en-suite bathroom is an outside shower in a private courtyard. All suites are elevated to ensure occupants enjoy maximum privacy when indoors, however, the spacious outside living area is split between an upper and lower deck. The lower deck and pool are at beach level and mere metres from the ocean.
10 Two-bedroom Pool Villas (246m2- including terrace and pool)
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa capacity: 4 adults + 1 child
Set apart from the main hotel are 27 luxury villas, some of them have two bedrooms and other three. Each is within a walled garden and has its own swimming pool and barbeque area. Interiors show modern decor and comfortable furniture, and there is a fully equipped kitchen. Recently introduced is the “Your Villa” concept where services, facilities and meal requirements are personalised to suit the individual – this level of tailored service coupled with the unmatched facilities of the villa set the stage to create an unforgettable holiday.
17 Three-bedroom Pool Villas (290m2 - including terrace and pool)
Three-Bedroom Pool Villa: 4 adults + 3 children
Edged by one of the finest beaches in Mauritius, Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa’s accommodation consists of individual suites and luxurious villas scattered among lush tropical surroundings.
As a villa guest, you are entitled to unique services designed to complement the fabulous setting you will be living in during your holiday in Mauritius.
Whether it be a special gala dinner, a typical Mauritian dish prepared before your eyes in your villa or your grocery shopping taken care of and delivered to your door, all your requests will be attended by a team of professionals. Your villa is your “home away from home” and you are the master of the house!
- A master bedroom with en-suite bathroom together with private outdoor courtyard featuring a shower and bath
- Second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with direct access to the private outdoor courtyard featuring an outside shower
- The bedrooms enjoy an angled view onto the private walled garden and the communal leisure area
- Facilities in the garden area include a swimming pool surrounded by an elegant wooden deck, a built-in charcoal BBQ, one outdoor dining table seating six and another al fresco dining area adjacent to the BBQ.
- Outdoor lounge furniture and pool loungers invite guests to soak up the sun and relax in the privacy of their own garden.
- State of the art I-pod dock and multi-cell phone charger together with surround sound entertainment system as well as
- LCD flat screen TV’s complete the multimedia facilities in the villas.
Services of “Your Villa”:
- A daily butler service is available from 08h00 to 14h00 including full maid service
- Around-the-clock butler service is available on request and at the applicable supplement
- A villa manager is responsible for the overseeing of all villa operations as well as guest liaison
- Daily fresh fruits delivered to “Your Villa”
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee and tea in “Your Villa”
- Unlimited, complimentary soft drinks (Diet Coke, Coke, Sprite), mineral water and mixers (tonic, soda) are replenished once per day
- Welcome pack including basket of spices and sauces
- 25% discount on “Your Villa” wine selection for in-villa consumption
- 25% discount on “Your Villa” spirits selection for in-villa consumption (half-bottles available)
- Breakfast served in-Villa or in the breakfast restaurants
- Early check-in and late check-out can be pre-arranged
Dining options for “Your Villa” include:
- State of the art kitchen with full amenities is available for own meal preparation including grocery shopping with delivery to your villa~ OR
- Half board villa guests may dine a-la-carte in any of Trou aux Biches' six restaurants from the available half board menus OR
- Pre-order your traditional Mauritian-style dinner in your villa prepared by your butler (selection of fish and prawn dishes, chicken, vegetable and beef dishes) OR
- Clients on half board can pre-order dinner from the specific Caravelle restaurant set menu for in-villa dining paying only a tray charge OR
- BBQ evening in-villa which includes a selection of sirloin steak, chicken, fish, sausages, baked potatoes and a bowl of salad (no additional charge provided cook services are not required) OR
- Upgrade your dinner to the extravaganza dinner a-la-carte in-villa – menus, entertainment and décor available on request at applicable supplements (waiter service is available at the applicable charge)
- Fully furnished terrace or balcony
- IP Phone
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Access to Wi-Fi / ADSL
- Electronic safe
- Private bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet (Tropical, Beachfront suites and Villas feature an outdoor shower)
- Iron and ironing board
- Television with satellite channels and music
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Nespresso machine in Beachfront Suites and Villas
- DVD players in the Villa
- Electronic safe facilities
Babies and children
- High chairs - on request
- Bottle sterilizer
- Bottle warmer
- Baby bathtub and changing table
- Baby monitor
- Child safety pool fence
- Children's room
Dining & Bars
Open for drinks, snacks and as a special touch, the hotel’s signature pancakes make a delicious snack to hold you over before dinner.
Bar overlooking the pool and the sea.
Open from 10 am to 1 am
Pancakes: from 3.30 pm to 5 pm
La Caravelle Bar
In a class all of its own, this tasteful bar counts expertly made cocktails, imported cigars and champagne as its specialities.
Located close to the beach, it is the perfect place to enjoy the most beautiful sunsets on the island.
Open from 10 a.m. to midnight.
Provides a selection of flavoured rums, cigars and champagne
A wide variety of meals and a selection of international buffets ensure you’ll find a different dish for your every mood. Open 6 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
180 seats allocated on 2 wings and 120 seats on terrace
The main restaurant overlooking the pool and the sea.
Buffet every evening. Live cooking. “Mauritian market” buffet once a week.
Breakfast: buffet from 7.30 am to 10 am
Lunch: buffet from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: buffet from 7 pm to 10 pm
Bar: open from 10 am to 1 am
A fine international cuisine is the order of the day here. The dinner menu offers a wide range of choices both included in the half board package as well as certain courses at a nominal supplement. Open for all meals and dinner 6 evenings a week.
Seats 70 and 30 on terrace
“A la carte” restaurant. Open 6 evenings a week.
Breakfast: buffet from 7.30 am to 10 am
Lunch: “à la carte” or buffet from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 10 pm “à la carte” menu*
Sit back on the sun-drenched deck as you dine on the freshest seafood and grills at Le Deck. The dinner menu offers a wide range of choices both included in the half board package as well as certain courses at a nominal supplement Open for lunch and dinner.
Seats 100. Mediterranean Menu. Open 6 evenings a week.
Lunch: “à la carte” from 12 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 10 pm “à la carte” menu*
Blue Ginger Restaurant
Dive into a large selection of fresh, delicious meals at Blue Ginger, surrounded by the relaxing energy of this amazing resort. The Thai set menu dinner is included for half board guests. Children older than 11 years welcome.
Seats 48 and 12 on the terrace. Thai restaurant. Open 6 evenings a week.
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 10 pm “Discovery menu” included in the
This restaurant draws its inspiration from the heady spices of India. Dishes will delight the senses and open the mind to an entirely new and different world of cuisine. A discovery menu is included for half board guests. Open for dinner only. Children older than 11 years welcome.
Seats 40, including 24 on the terrace. Indian restaurant. Open 6 evenings a week.
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 10 pm“Discovery menu” included in the
Italian food is beloved around the world, filled with irresistible flavour, and the perfect holiday food no matter where you are in the world. Il Corallo’s masterful chefs concoct authentic Italian delicacies, with a selection available at no additional charge as well as certain courses subject to a supplement. Open six nights a week.
Seats 80. Italian restaurant. Open 6 evenings a week.
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 10 pm “à la carte” menu*
Smart casual in the evenings. No shorts or sandals permitted for men in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
A weekly entertainment programme is available for all residents. Daytime entertainment changes on a daily basis. Evening entertainment is rich and varied, from themed buffets and live bands to musical and cabaret shows. Typical Creole evenings are a weekly feature not to be missed.
Trou Aux Biches Resort & Spa Sports Centre (as from 16 years old)
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa has been recently revamped, offering more space, comfort and modernity. The sports centre, located on the edge of the tropical gardens, is no exception to the new concept. For guests looking to keep fit during their holidays, the modern and spacious sports centre, equipped with the latest facilities, offers all sports addicts could dream of. For guests looking to keep fit during their holidays in Mauritius, the modern and spacious sports centre, equipped with the latest facilities, offers all sports addicts could dream of.
- Body Shape
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
With accommodation designed to convey authentic Mauritian houses and optimise island living, it goes without saying that a selection of outdoor sports facilities is the perfect contribution to the concept.
Six floodlit tennis courts are ready to welcome experienced players and beginners, who can enjoy group or individual lessons with the hotel's professional instructor. A friendly game of volleyball or bocci ball can add some fun into your day or for those looking for more active holidays, a scenic mountain bike ride is a perfect option!
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Mountain bikes
- Beach Volley
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Set on the edge of an unspoilt beach and surrounded by a sparkling lagoon, Trou aux Biches is the perfect place to enjoy an array of the best water sports*.
The boathouse is located just a few steps away from the common areas and the main pool, easily accessible to all guests.
The more adventurous can let the winds guide them during a Hobie cat sail or try windsurfing or water skiing. Those looking to simply relax can admire the myriad of colourful fish during a glass bottom boat trip or go snorkelling to get a closer look... there is something for everyone. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors. What's more, Trou aux Biches has one of the best diving centres on the island, offering equipment and classes to beginners and more experienced divers, to discover one of the most beautiful diving locations in the north of the island. Guests can also enjoy a selection of day trips or activities that depart from the hotel, taking them around the northern part of the island. An undersea walk will allow adults and children to feed the fish deep down in the marine world. For those who don't want to get wet, they can try out the submarine or sub scooter to navigate through the seas and discover exceptional marine flora and fauna!
- Water Skiing
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Hobie cats
- Scuba Diving
- Stand-Up Paddle
Optional activities (Private classes and certain activities are available at an additional cost)
Initiation to scuba diving
Green fee, club car and transfer
Golf (18 holes par 72) available at Mont Choisy Le Golf
Guests at Trou aux Biches, Paradis and Dinarobin resorts have the option of pre-purchasing the Escape Package when travelling between 01 May - 08 October 2018.
Add the Escape Beverage Package at Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber Resort & Spa from R910 (60-day advance purchase) or R1035 per person per night (30-day advance purchase) and R719 for honeymooners, and look forward to:
The following is included:
- Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling bottled water, juices, milkshakes, homemade iced tea
- Unlimited Phoenix beer
- Unlimited selection of local and imported spirits
- A selection of imported wines, served by the glass
- A selection of teas and coffees
- Selected minibar items (restocked once per day)
- A selection of rum-based cocktails'
Available from the bar/s from 10h00 until 23h30, and at lunch and dinner. Included at lunch and dinner are selected wines served by the glass, local beer, bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Not available to clients booked in villa categories and not available at Dinarobin’s Butik Bar.