Beachcomber Sainte Anne Resort & Spa, Seychelles
|* Departure from JNB Including current airport taxes at R3,800|
|Resort / Rooms||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid|
|Garden Villa||4||HB||R25,360||01 Jul - 31 Jul '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Tropical Villa||4||HB||R28,280||01 Jul - 31 Jul '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Pool Villa||4||HB||R31,070||01 Jul - 31 Jul '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach villa with pool||4||HB||R35,109||01 Jul - 31 Jul '17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price for your Seychelles holiday package includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return economy direct flights on Air Seychelles from JNB to Mahe, Seychelles in G-Class
- Direct flights operate on specific days
- Routing JNB - SEZ - JNB
- Including current airport taxes of R3,800
- Return island coach and ferry transfers
- 4 night's accommodation @ 5* Beachcomber Sainte Anne Resort and Spa
- Room of choice as quoted above
- Breakfast and dinner daily (half board)
- Or upgrade to the Full Board Package
- Free land & non-motorised water sports as offered by resort
Kids club for 03-12 years
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
Upgrade to the Sainte Anne Island "Full Board Package" at a cost of R780 per person per night and loook forward to the following inclusions:
- Full American buffet breakfast
- Two-Course lunch at L'Abondance restaurant
- Buffet dinner at L'Abondance restaurant or set menu dining at Le Mont Fleuri restaurant
- Unlimited bottled water, selected soft drinks and a bottle of house wine, per couple, from the choice of wines available, at lunch and dinner at L'Abondance restaurant
The Small Print
- Book and pay 30 days prior to departure to qualify for the discount (included in rates)
- Prices are indicative and are based on two people sharing, travelling from Johannesburg.
- Additional rates from other departure cities are available on request.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and seasonality.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
This quote is based on a discounted Air Seychelles specials. Strict terms and conditions apply. Air tickets must be issued within 24 hours from the time the passenger name record (PNR) is created to avoid auto cancellation.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat.
Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
Prices correct as at 15 May 2017
About Beachcomber Sainte Anne Resort & Spa
Elegant shoreline tranquility
Sainte Anne Resort has it all when it comes to romance. Its 87 villas are designed for outdoor lounging, calm tranquility and, above all, privacy. Entry to your villa is through your own private gate, which leads into a garden with a secluded gazebo furnished for comfortable lazing. The elegant décor of your room is stylishly designed without distracting you from the breathtaking beauty outside your window.
An outdoor shower completes the feel, where you can cool down from a leisurely, sun-soaked day while constantly surrounded by wild island beauty. A special touch is The Royal Villa, set apart from the main hotel and offering exquisite luxury in an exotic environment.
Why choose Sainte Anne?
- A private island setting 10 minutes by boat from the mainland
- A daily complimentary ferry transfer to Mahé and back
- Famous for its high standards of service and cuisine
- The privacy of villa living creates a tranquil island atmosphere
- Pool villas add another dimension to the luxury of the tropics
- Three restaurants weave their own special magic and menus
- The Spa by Clarins is a haven of pampering and peace
- Modern health centre and gym with a health bar
- Superb selection of daily activities and mini club for children
- One island - One resort
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
All villas are cleverly designed for outdoor living and careful attention has been paid to privacy and maximum appreciation of the breathtaking natural environment.
Villas in total : 87
Garden Villas : 26
Tropical Villas : 32
Pool Villas : 21
Beach Villas with pool : 3
Senior Beach Villas with pool : 4
Royal Villa with pool : 1
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with bath, separate shower, double basins and toilet
- An outside shower with private garden
- King size double beds or twin beds
- Individual safe
- Hair dryer
- International direct dialing telephone
- Television (radio and satellite channels)
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- DVD players
- Internet Access
- WIFI coverage where technically possible
Dining & Bars
- L’Abondance - The main restaurant L’Abondance, set opposite the shimmering sea and pool, is edged by cool reflecting ponds. It specializes in buffets which change every day.
- Le Mont Fleuri - From its look-out at the top of a granite outcrop, Le Mont Fleuri restaurant offers commanding views of Sainte Anne island and across the sea to Mahé. Known as the finest restaurant in the Seychelles, Le Mont Fleuri treats guests to an ambiance of discreet luxury. Dining is at tree-top level where guests may choose superb dishes.
- L’Océane - Dotted on the beach opposite L’Abondance is a string of thatched pavilions linked together by a stone walkway, providing the setting for L’Océane restaurant. Simplicity and authenticity are the restaurant’s hallmarks. Translated into English as “ocean”, it is therefore only natural for the restaurant to specialise in fresh fish and seafood complemented by a few local dishes.
- Le Robinson - Creating an ambiance that lives up to the restaurant’s namesake, Le Robinson is situated in a spectacular setting, with an uninterrupted view over the ocean. Set on the beach beneath Le Mont Fleuri restaurant, it is lined on one side with spectacular granite rocks and on the other with tall takamaka trees. Hidden from view, Le Robinson resembles a “pirate lair” or secret cave.
- Takamaka - The Takamaka Beach Bar is located on the beach called Anse Tortue or “Turtle Bay” in English.It has breathtaking views over small islets such as Moyenne Island, Round Island, Cerf Island and Long Island. But the charm of it all is that it provides a natural setting where guests can sit with their toes in the sand, in the shade of a centuries-old takamaka tree.
Entertainment & Sports
TROPICAL PAMPERING AT SAINTE ANNE
Characteristic granite rocks create a dramatic entrance to the Spa, luring guests into an instant “island castaway” atmosphere. The Spa design mirrors the hotel’s architecture which enhances the natural beauty of the Seychelles. Walls have been painted an elegant sandy shade. Wood and stone provide contrast while allowing the overall structure to blend in harmoniously with the luxuriant environment. The interiors are tastefully furnished with sleek furniture and clean finishes taking centre stage.
The Spa is divided into three main sections. On one side is the area dedicated to beauty while the other is the domain of the massage cabins.
The central area of the Spa is dedicated to rest and relaxation around the wooden deck furnished with loungers surrounding a pool.
Facilities of the Spa include double massage cabins, cabins dedicated to Ayurveda, yoga and stretching, a balneotherapy room, a beauty parlour, hammams and saunas.
Expect pure indulgence, the perfect complement to your holiday in the Seychelles.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Like all Beachcomber hotels, Sainte Anne Resort & Spa offers a range of land and water sports, most of which are complimentary.Land Sports - A few examples :
- Beach volley
- Bicycle riding • Bocciball
- Table tennis
- Tennis (2 floodlit courts)
- Tennis volley
Others : Excursion to Moyenne Island
Sports Centre - A few examples :
- Power plate
- Personal training
- Health Bar
- Water Sports
Located in the heart of a Marine Park, the waters around Sainte Anne island teem with rare species of fish and colourful coral. To preserve these natural wonders the resort offers a range of complimentary non-motorised water sports and facilities :
- Glass-bottom boat
- Glass-bottom kayak
- Pedal boat
SAINTE ANNE, REFUGE TO SEA TURTLES
The island of Sainte Anne in the Seychelles is a favourite nesting ground for sea turtles. The island, close to the main island of Mahé, is lapped by the waters of the biggest Marine Parks in the world.
The turtle egg laying season spans a period from October to January every year. Each day, three turtles on average come ashore to lay their eggs on one of the six beaches or creeks that form the shores of Sainte Anne. Most of them are hawksbill turtles but some green sea turtles may also be spotted occasionally.
About two months later mainly on the secluded beach of Anse Manon, some lucky guests have the privilege of witnessing the miracle of life as baby turtles make their way towards the ocean for the first time.
Fully aware of the importance of the preservation of these animals, the hotel has committed itself to a protection programme with the help of Sainte Anne's marine park authorities. Each birth which occurs on the island is duly reported and turtles are regularly counted and weighed.
To guarantee the preservation of the fragile ecosystem while giving guests the opportunity to watch the turtles, some procedures have been implemented at the resort. All turtle nests are clearly marked. At night, lights are switched off on the beach to avoid disturbing nesting and hatching. Clients are also informed via letters placed in rooms of the conduct they should adopt towards turtles.
It seems these measures are already bearing fruit as an increasing number of turtles are coming back each year to nest on the island.
Another plus is Sainte Anne’s location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahé, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles.
For your perfect “All-Inclusive” holiday, book your stay at the 5*Saint Anne Resort & Spa.