Mauritius, Vic For Two - Just for Two
Valid : 25 Jul - 25 Aug '19
VIC FOR TWO - JUST FOR TWO - COUPLES ONLY
Who has never dreamt of being all alone in this world with his or her loved one? At Victoria Beachcomber & Spa, this dream can be lived eyes wide open with the exclusively adult concept- Victoria for Two.
Make the most of this special romantic getaway…Adults Only, comfort, simplicity and luxury best define the resort. An oceanfront oasis - Gaze at heavenly views of the crystal blue waters of the Indian Ocean from almost any part of the resort.
What's the deal?
Vic for Two... designed specifically for couples to enjoy an undisturbed romantic escape in Mauritius. Enjoy peace and quiet at the new Adults - only wing separate from the main resort dedicated to your privacy.
When can we go:
Valid for travel from 01 August - 25 August 2019
What's included in your Couples package?
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius - Travel Smart Program and is subject to specific class availability at time of booking
- Current airport taxes
- Return coach transfers
- 5 night's accommodation at 4* Victoria Beachcomber For two
- Ocean facing room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (half board)
- Or upgrade to the All-Inclusive package - from R860 per person per night
- Added Values:
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes at most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam at most hotels
- Land & water sports as per resort
- Evening entertainment as per resort
- Taxes and levies (estimated)
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Price correct as at 09 April 2019
About Mauritius, Vic For Two - Just for Two
The Victoria For Two is an adults-only wing, opening on 01 December. It forms a part of the 4* Superior Victoria Resort & Spa.
With 40 rooms, its own à la carte restaurant, bar and an 800 m² swimming pool, the Victoria For Two is the perfect accommodation for those seeking peace, quiet and exclusivity.
Designed with couples in mind, the new wing ensures tranquillity for couples on honeymoon, renewing their vows or just simply enjoying a romantic break.
Spacious, double occupancy terraced rooms of 50 m² overlook the ocean and lead to a secluded stretch of beach edging the Balaclava Marine Park. There are two room categories - 23 Ocean View Rooms, and 17 novel Swim-Up rooms with direct access to the wing’s swimming pool.
The Swim-up room is a new concept for Mauritius! Take a dip straight off your balcony into the pool. Now there is nothing stopping you from swimming from your room to the bar to order a beverage or snack!
Holidaymakers booking accommodation in the new wing on the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package can also enjoy interchangeable restaurant options and experience different resort atmospheres at the nearby Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber properties.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Victoria for Two is an adults only section of the Victora resort - no children are allowed in this area of the resort.
All rooms are sea-facing and open onto the pristine beach.
23 Ocean View Rooms (50m2) Ocean facing room capacity: 1 or 2 adults
All rooms will be air-conditioned and furnished with queen-size beds. They will have a full bathroom, hair-dryer, safe, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, mini-bar and complimentary tea and coffee facilities. The Ocean view rooms have amazing views towards the lagoon
17 Swim-Up Rooms (50m2) Swim-Up room capacity: 1 or 2 adults
An artists impersonation of the Swim-Up room at Victoria for Two, a first in Mauritius! The swim-up room has direct access to an 800m2 swimming pool.
Dining & Bars
The adults-only restaurant is described as an “Elegant barefoot” dress code and offers breakfast and steakhouse-style dinners, paired with outstanding views.
Open daily for breakfast and dinner, “à la carte”.
Breakfast 7.30 am - 10 am
Dinner 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Swim from your room straight to Nautil Café and enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks. The poolside bar serves drinks and snacks from mid-morning until late.
Open from 10 am to 11 pm
Snacks “à la carte”
Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Victoria For Two guests can still enjoy the Victoria Resort & Spa favourites:
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position bordering the pool and beach. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
Open from 3 pm to 11 pm
Wide selection of drinks
Snacks “à la carte”
This is the main restaurant of Victoria and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere. Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience.
Breakfast: buffet style from 7 am to 10 am
Lunch: buffet from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: live cooking buffets from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Buffet dinners are included for half-board guests.
Guests at Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectable Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pasta, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it's the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It's probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 evenings a week.
Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Included in half-board package with supplement on certain items in “à la carte” menu
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth-watering fresh catches of the day, hand-picked by you at the restaurant's very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 days a week
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Lounge Bar: as from 11 pm
Included in the half-board package with a supplement on certain items in “à la carte” menu
Dress code: Daytime: casual. Night-time: casual smart (shirt and trousers for gentlemen)
All Inclusive Packages: Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria can purchase the Beachcomber All Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay and is interchangeable at these sister hotels.
Half board and All-Inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Entertainment & Sports
Our dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures that there is always something fun and interesting happening at the resort. A weekly entertainment programme is available for all residents.
Daytime entertainment includes numerous activities, which change on a daily basis. Evening entertainment is rich and varied, from live bands to musical and cabaret shows. Typical Creole evenings are a weekly feature not to be missed.
Resident band every night
Sports Centre Opening hours:7.30 am - 8 pm
Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Le Victoria offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages.
The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located in the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
Victoria is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors.
Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from the group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, volleyball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
Free Facilities (*Tennis balls are for clients' expense)
- Table tennis
Water Sports Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 am - 5 pm
Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria's lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling.
The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre.
There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Glass bottom boat
- Aqua aerobics
- Stand Up Paddling
Optional activities (Private classes and certain activities are available at an additional cost)
Deep-sea fishing booked through off-site operator
All Inclusive upgrade includes:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of:
- Buffet or “A la Carte” with a supplement on certain items
- Unlimited selected wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Le Bar
- Unlimited selected drinks (including a wide selection of imported brands)
- Sandwiches selection from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Pancakes from 4 PM. to 6 PM
- Pool service from 10 AM to 5.30 PM
- Beach service from 10 AM to 5.30 PM (selected items only)
- Mini-bar: soda, fruit juice, beer and water (replenished once a day)
- Complimentary tea and coffee in room (replenished once a day)
- Picnic basket
- A choice of free land and water sports
- Sports Centre: cardio, body-building, aerobics
- Access to the sauna and hammam
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (in selected areas)
- The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria resorts.
Travel Smart Program
AIR MAURITIUS TRAVEL SMART PROGRAM
Travel in low season and save!
Air Mauritius’ Travel Smart Program offers value-added benefits to encourage South African travellers to visit the tropical island in low, cool seasons. The value proposition targets all market segments including corporate travel, conferencing, incentives, MICE, travel agents and tour operators. It offers more value for money with benefits like business class lounge access, increased luggage allowances, free trips for children and discounts for honeymooners.
The Travel Smart Program gives consumers reduced airfares and benefits throughout the year during low season periods. With this program, a family of four travelling in May can save up to R8 550. Terms and conditions apply.
The Travel Smart Program is only available in the low season (not during school holidays or over public holidays) as per below
Valid 02 Apr - 13 Jun 2019
Valid 09 Jul - 19 Sep 2019
Valid 01 Oct - 03 Dec 2019 (Last return date 03 Dec 2019)
Valid 15 Jan - 13 Mar 2020 (Last return date 17 Mar 2020)
Important To Know
The Small Print
- Rates are based on per person sharing in one room.
- Rates subject to the rate of exchange changes prior to full payment being received.
- Rates subject to availability at time of booking.
- Rates are to serve as an indication only and rates should be checking prior to booking.
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
- 15% - 20% discount on spa treatments at specified times
- 10% - 20% discount for selected excursion/s.Seat-in-coach on specified days and subject to minimum number of passengers
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
- The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to airline availability at time of booking.
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the
- PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Standard terms & conditions apply
- Also, refer to the +Plus Factor and Travel Smart info
Updated on 09 April 2019
Email A Friend
DIY - It's official and it's here!
Beachcomber online quoting. Explore resorts, flights and dates #BeachcomberResorts.
Do it yourself and get lost in paradise - book your holiday now with our online booking system!
Our specialists are on hand to guide you through the super easy process and advise on anything needed.
Click - Click! Let's get that island holiday you're dreaming of finalised right now! Super easy, on our just launched Beachcomber online booking system.