Beachcomber Mauritius Specials 2019
Valid : 26 Aug - 19 Sep '19
LET US TAKE YOU TO MAURITIAN PARADISE...
Mauritius is famed for its white sandy beaches and stunning sunsets on the West coast, The jewel of the Indian Ocean, from coast to coast, Mauritius is the ideal holiday destination for couples and families alike. With a unique French-Creole culture and exquisite natural beauty, travellers will find themselves swept away by the magnificent beauty and contrasts of Mauritius - there is no place quite like it!
|* Rates based on per person sharing including current airport taxes from JNB|
|Resort / Room Type||Nights||Basis||Price|
|4* Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa||5||HB||R16,615||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|4* Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa||5||HB||R17,020||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|4* Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa||5||HB||R17,500||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Shandrani Resort & Spa||5||AI||R22,625||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa||5||HB||R21,775||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis Hotel & Golf Club||5||HB||R22,580||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin Golf & Spa||5||HB||R23,465||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Rates based on per person sharing including current airport taxes from JNB|
|Resort / Room Type||Nights||Basis||Price|
|4* Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa||7||HB||R19,995||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|4* Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa||7||HB||R20,565||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|4* Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa||7||HB||R21,240||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Shandrani Resort & Spa||7||AI||R28,490||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Trou aux Biches Golf Resort & Spa||7||HB||R26,930||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis Golf Resort & Spa||7||HB||R28,055||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin Golf Resort & Spa||7||HB||R29,300||Show Description||Enquire Now|
What's the deal?
Enjoy fabulous weather on the west coast of Mauritius and enjoy amazing couples packages which include a fabulous discount on Beachcomber Resorts based on 5 or 7 night's accommodation on a half board basis
Opt for the all-inclusive package and leave your wallet at home!
When can I go?
Valid for travel between
- 26 August - 19 September 2019
What's included in your holiday package?
- Rates based on per person sharing for couples travelling alone or with child / children under 6 years.
Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on the Travel Smart Program valid during the low and off-peak season (not during school holidays and over public holidays)
- Current airport taxes
Return transfers - a seat in coach (private transfer for five star plus hotels)
5 or 7 nights accommodation at your resort of choice
- Breakfast & Dinner daily (Half board)
- Shandrani is a Premium all-inclusive resort
- You may wish to upgrade to the All-Inclusive Package at 4* resorts or the Escape Beverage Package at 5* resorts, see rates below
- Added Values:
- 25% Couples special
- 20% Saving on massages at selected 5-star resorts and 15% at the 4-star resorts
- 10% - 20% Saving on selected excursions
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes at most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam at most hotels
- Land & water sports as per resort
- Evening entertainment as per resort
- Taxes and levies (estimated)
Upgrade to the All-Inclusive Package at 4* resorts
- Mauricia and Cannonier - from R615 per person per night
- Victoria - from R805 per person per night
Upgrade to the Escape Beverage Package at 5* Resorts:
- Paradis / Dinarobin - from R970 per person per night
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
These rates are not valid for families travelling with children aged 6 years and over - please enquire for family rates
Prices correct as at 25 February 2019
About Beachcomber Mauritius Specials 2019
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Mauricia blends high-quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health and fitness. Mauricia Beachcomber exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimise the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
Canonnier Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Furnished with natural tones, soft linen, wood hues that reflect the particular warmth of the Mauritian character, rustic thatch roofs and lush vegetation surrounding you wherever you are on the gorgeous grounds of this spectacular resort, Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is its own category of paradise. This resort is on a prime Grand Bay property, perched on a peninsula with two beaches, each offering a different view. Woven into the legacy of the resort is a little piece of Mauritius' rich cultural history, blending old and new in innovative. The old lighthouse now serves as a venue for the Teens Club and the spa has been built in the branches of an ancient banyan tree.
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers. Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the resort and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Shandrani is a 5-star resort on the South East Coast of Mauritius. The leading 5-star resort choice for families, honeymoon couples and the conference and incentive groups market due to the excellent value included in the package price, it is a favourite with many South Africans who return year after year. The all-inclusive package includes many premium items and together with a choice of up to four restaurants for dinner, the value is unsurpassed. Shandrani has become well known for its spacious accommodation and superb facilities, not to mention a 9-hole mashie golf course.
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, the most romantic resort in Mauritius. Located on one of the finest resort sites on the island, the resort unfolds its magnificent suites and villas along a long stretch of beach and reaches back another 300 metres into lush, tropical greenery. In keeping with global principles of environmental preservation, Beachcomber ensured that the ancient trees dotted around the area were preserved.
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is one of the most prestigious resorts in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Le Morne peninsula's shoreline stretches for seven kilometres and features one of the best beaches on the island. A unique wow factor includes 13 recently renovated luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an 'own home' seaside holiday. Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Hair Drier
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
If you’re looking for a fantastic beach holiday for the whole family, with facilities and activities that cater to your kids, no matter their age – look no further than a Beachcomber Mauritius resort.
Beachcomber baby & toddler care
Babysitting services are offered at all Beachcomber resorts at a reasonable hourly rate. Experienced and caring babysitters have been working with Beachcomber at these resorts for several years. Babysitters are willing to look after your little ones for one evening or more, whatever the requirement. Each of Beachcomber's 4-star properties has a baby care room catering for parents with kids under 3 years of age. This room includes bottle warmer and steriliser, sterilizing and nappy changing table, a microwave as well as a fridge stocked with complimentary yoghurt, fruit and bottled water.
Kids Club Beachcomber
The Kids Club Beachcomber at each of our Mauritius resorts is the icing on the cake for a perfect holiday for children: a safe place with well-trained staff where kids can be independent of their parents in the secure environment of the resort. Each kids club has a spacious playground with the latest and most modern equipment. Some resorts have a specially designated dining area in the main restaurant, furnished with tables and chairs to suit children and buffets at the right height for them to help themselves. Entertainment at the kids club of each resort varies and is tailored for two age groups: 3 - 6 years and 7 - 11 years.
Teens Club Beachcomber
All Beachcomber resorts provide a range of services and facilities for teens, which are free of charge. These may include waterskiing, trips on glass-bottom boats, pedal boats, kayaks, snorkelling, football, tennis and volleyball. Like their parents, teens are free to enjoy all the resorts have to offer when it comes to sports and leisure. At some Beachcomber resorts, a specific Teens' Club Beachcomber programme operates during popular school holiday periods. Special sporting activities and evening gatherings are planned. Excursions may also be offered outside of the resort, visiting places of interest. It's the perfect opportunity for older kids to socialise and have fun with people of the same age. The complimentary Teens Club Beachcomber app enhances teenager enjoyment of their holiday, by connecting them to other guests of their age at Mauricia Beachcomber, Canonnier Beachcomber and Victoria Beachcomber. The app offers access to the resort's schedule of activities and chatting ability to arrange meetings and interact. Teens must meet with the entertainment team and obtain their parents' consent to download the app, which expires on check out.
Mauritius - All hotels
Child(ren) in their own room pay between 90% & 50% of the adult own room rate (exception: Royal Palm offer differs).
Child(ren) U12 sharing with parents stay and eat free year round
Child(ren) U12 are free on all-inclusive when parents choose this option
Child(ren) U18 share with parents free on the same meal basis that their parents select. 1 May – 30 September 2019*
* Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria block out date period applicable 29 July - 25 August 2019
Bathroom with bath, shower, double basin, toilet (some room categories have a bath)
Television with satellite channels
International direct-dial telephone
Individually controlled air-conditioning
Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
Dining & Bars
The moment you set foot in the restaurants, you will feel relaxed and will welcome the fresh sea breeze wafting through the open spaces.
Embracing the lively vibe of Grand-Baie, the restaurants and bar are positioned to allow you to enjoy the hotel's live entertainment wherever you choose to sit.
Entertainment & Sports
Beachcomber offers a wide choice of entertainment. The dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures there is always something of interest happening at the resort. Every guest is free to take part, whether actively or as a spectator.
- Table tennis
*Tennis balls are for clients' expense
- Glass bottom boat
- Aqua aerobics
- Stand Up Paddling
- Pool table
- Scuba diving/lessons
- Deep-sea fishing booked through an off-site operator
- Bicycle hire
Travel Smart Program
AIR MAURITIUS TRAVEL SMART PROGRAM
Travel in low season and save!
Air Mauritius’ Travel Smart Program offers value-added benefits to encourage South African travellers to visit the tropical island in low, cool seasons. The value proposition targets all market segments including corporate travel, conferencing, incentives, MICE, travel agents and tour operators. It offers more value for money with benefits like business class lounge access, increased luggage allowances, free trips for children and discounts for honeymooners.
The Travel Smart Program gives consumers reduced airfares and benefits throughout the year during low season periods. With this program, a family of four travelling in May can save up to R8 550. Terms and conditions apply.
The Travel Smart Program is only available in the low season (not during school holidays or over public holidays as per below:
Valid 09 Jan - 12 Mar 2019 (Last return date 14 Mar 2019)
Valid 02 Apr - 13 Jun 2019
Valid 09 Jul - 19 Sep 2019
Valid 01 Oct - 03 Ded 2019 (Last return date 03 Dec 2019)
Valid 15 Jan - 13 Mar 2020 (Last return date 17 Mar 2020)
Important To Know
The Small print
- Rates are based on per person sharing in one room.
- These rates are not valid for families travelling with children aged 6 years and over
- Rates subject to the rate of exchange changes prior to full payment being received.
- Rates subject to availability at time of booking.
- Rates are to serve as an indication only and rates should be checking prior to booking.
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
- 15% - 20% discount on spa treatments at specified times
- 10% - 20% discount for selected excursion/s.Seat-in-coach on specified days and subject to a minimum number of passengers
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
- The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to airline availability at time of booking.
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Standard terms & conditions apply
Prices correct as 25 February 2019